Here at last is the answer to all your commuting problems: A quiet green neighbourhood right in the city centre. Leave your car in the garage, make the most of the infrastructures available in the city and opt for soft mobility.
This development lies in the heart of metropolitan Geneva and is therefore close to all amenities:
- Primary and secondary schools
- Private foreign language schools
- Crèches and day-care centres
- The Balexert shopping centre
- Excellent public transport links (bus lines 6, 19, 22, 23 & 51)
- The airport, its railway station and motorway access.
This project has been designed by Frisk de Marignac Pidoux. Discover the architectural concept by following this link.
Visit the website, click here